There are approximately 14,000 different species of mushrooms in the world, but only a tiny percentage of these are psychedelic. Many of these mushrooms have no effect on human biology, but some are poisonous and can be deadly if consumed. Psilocybin mushrooms, also called "magic mushrooms," are 0.2% - 0.4% psilocybin and contain trace amounts of another psychoactive chemical called psilocin. They have been used in religious rites and cultural ceremonies for thousands of years, all across the world, and may even have been featured in ancient cave art. In today's developed societies, these psychedelic fungi are used recreationally and abused by many. These "magic mushrooms" are not physically addictive like many other illicit drugs, yet individuals tend to abuse them on a regular basis to feel or to experience the trippy, psychedelic sensations that these mushrooms offer. Psilocybin and psilocin are psychoactive compounds which alter the brain's ability to absorb and interpret sensory input and put the mushroom user into a profound state of altered consciousness. A person who becomes dependent upon these mushrooms may exhibit unusual behavior, unfamiliarity with their life and experiences, and possibly paranoia. Occasionally users will experience panic, nausea, and other symptoms of a "bad trip." Because of the effects of psilocybin, a mushroom user might not be able to distinguish between hallucination and reality, and may harm themselves or others during one of these "bad trips." Are you or your loved one dependent upon these magic mushrooms? Stop the cycle of psilocybin mushroom dependency. There's a psilocybin mushroom rehab center waiting to help you.
Fast facts about psilocybin mushrooms
Knowledge is power. The more you know, the stronger you are. Below are some fast facts about psilocybin mushrooms which may help you make an informed decision about whether to enter psilocybin mushroom rehabilitation.
- Psilocybin and psilocin are often called "psychedelic" or "psychoactive" compounds. This means that they cause hallucinations, intense euphoric sensations, blurred perception of time, foggy or unclear sensory input, and other "trippy" symptoms. Psychoactive drugs profoundly influence human cognition (attention span, memory, judgment, reasoning, decision-making, problem-solving, and language centers) and perception (the ability to sense and understand one's environment).
- Psilocybin mushrooms grow naturally in the wild, but they are easy to cultivate at home, and many users grow their own. Both of these alternatives present their own unique problems. Without careful identification, there is a chance that someone seeking mushrooms in the wild will accidentally ingest a poisonous mushroom rather than a psychedelic one. Furthermore, it has been suggested by some counseling services that the act of personally growing and harvesting mushrooms can trigger a psychological addiction in the minds of mushroom users.
Why get help from psilocybin mushroom rehab?
People who use magic mushrooms in a regular basis may not be physically addicted like frequent cocaine or methamphetamine users are, but as has been discussed, they may become mentally dependent upon psilocybin for their happiness. It is vital to understand the importance of going to psilocybin mushroom rehab for this reason. These drugs don't induce addiction or physical dependence, but mild to moderate psychological dependence is possible, and this can interfere with one's lifestyle, happiness, and productivity. Getting help is very important to break through the chain of magic mushroom dependency. This challenging step is possible with the guidance and assistance of psilocybin mushroom rehab.
What does psilocybin mushroom rehab offer?
The treatment for magic mushrooms is different from other rehabilitation and addiction treatments. Magic mushrooms are not really addictive, but nevertheless individuals may develop a habit of abusing them regularly. Psilocybin Mushroom Rehab offers help by making sure that individuals are calm and stress-free while focusing on remedying the individual's psychological dependency on psilocybin. There are many effective and reliable psilocybin mushroom rehab programs which employ a variety of methods to create personal, unique programs. These programs include:
- Detoxification – The detoxification process for psilocybin mushroom addiction does not require drug replacement therapy. But because the psychedelic chemicals are stored in the fatty tissues of the body, the discontinuation of magic mushroom use can cause mild to moderate withdrawal symptoms. The detoxification stage is administered by trained medical professionals to guide individuals gently and carefully through this stage of the treatment process.
- Inpatient Treatment – This program helps individuals to learn how to live without magic mushrooms, so that the individual can move forward with their life and resume their productive, healthy lifestyle. This type of treatment is intended for those people who have been using magic mushrooms for a long period of time. This program also offers behavioral therapies, counseling, and other types of support.
- Outpatient Treatment – This program offers group sessions and personal magic mushroom treatment, but has fewer limitations on personal movements. Therapies and other types of care are administered at the place where the individual is currently staying rather than the psilocybin rehab center, allowing the individual to continue to fulfill their daily responsibilities while simultaneously receiving treatment.
Recommended psilocybin mushroom rehab by RecoveryExperts.com
The journey to recovery is not easy. It can be hard and tiring. But with the help of psilocybin mushroom rehab, everything and anything is possible. Psilocybin mushroom rehab can help anyone who is struggling with magic mushroom dependency. This center offers a variety of programs which may include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Motivational Therapy. Once you start the journey toward recovery, it's our guarantee that you will be given the best treatment possible. Individuals who will select this center will be supervised by a medical professional to ensure their successful recovery in a relaxing, loving, and comfortable environment. Don't let the mushrooms take over your life. It's never too late to take back what's yours. If you or your loved one is struggling with magic mushroom addiction and want to break free, don't delay. Call Psilocybin Mushroom Rehab on their hotline at 877-257-7997
. Professional representatives are available 24/7 for any questions you may have. Break the cycle. End the addiction. Take control. Call today.